Well,

I have 7x4D/20 here (and about 12 working Indy, 6 for spare part (12 R5000), and a bunch of Indigo)

The 4D/20 are about 70 pounds (~30 kilos) each. I dont know for the 210GTX but they looked similar.

   Anybody want a SGI?  Free if you pay the shipping.

   Have fun.

Kathy Quinlan wrote:

Hi all,

I have been offered a IRIS 4D/210GTX SGI box, and I need to know the rough weight, thought as google did not turn up anything and SGI seem to disown all the old stuff these days, anyone got any idea on the weight of this ?

Regards,

Kat.

--
Alain Hebert [EMAIL PROTECTED] PubNIX Inc. P.O. Box 175 Beaconsfield, Quebec H9W 5T7
tel 514-990-5911   http://www.pubnix.net    fax 514-990-9443