Fabian Keil wrote:
Eric Anderson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Is it expected that truncate(8) must be used by a superuser? If so, then the man page should probably mention it. If not, then it's
broken :)

What exactly is truncate(8)?

On FreeBSD 6.1-STABLE I only have truncate(1)
and it doesn't show any problems.

Fabian

Yea, it's just a bad message from me altogether.. Might as well just file it under 'Spam'.

Sorry for the really bad report of a non-existent problem (except the one between my eyes and my brain).

Eric