On 6/13/06, Philip Lykke Carlsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hm. now that you mention it, that does seem probable.

And sure enough.. looking closer, the typing stops when I unplug the usb
wireless mouse/keyboard reciever.. it's just.. it has never happened before
now.. and we've been using this setup for ages.. and I never had quite this
success in keyboard transmitting range.. 10 meters at least and through at
least four solid brick and steel walls..
hm.. i guess disabling usb-keyboards via devfs.rules or by removing the
support from the kernel would solve the problem.

But thanks very much.
very much indeed :-D

hm.. I wonder why I didn't at least consider the possibility of it being the
wireless keyboard..
It proves how well our kbdmux works :)

--
"Without the userland, the kernel is useless."
              --inspired by The Tao of Programming