On Sun, 23 Jul 2006, Michael Nottebrock wrote:

On Sunday, 23. July 2006 01:15, Daniel Eischen wrote:
On Sat, 22 Jul 2006, Michael Nottebrock wrote:
On Saturday, 22. July 2006 21:20, Kip Macy wrote:

I think it is because WINE stomps on or TLS.  Nothing we can
do about that except patch wine so it doesn't.  Look at the
console messages for:

   Warning: pid XXX used static ldt allocation

Yes, it does indeed trigger those - lots of them.

This is a problem with the way WINE is built or something.
It is not a threads problem.  Please close the PR.

Thanks,

--
DE