Hi folks,
        I'm trying to understand how the loader forth works to see if it's
possible to develop something similar to knoppix boot menu and use it
for FreeSBIE.
Just to have a try, I replaced /boot/beastie.4th with file a
containing only:

." Welcome to FreeSBIE"
exit

then I deleted the line mentioning beastie-start from /boot/loader.rc
and rebooted my machine.

I wanted the machine to print "Welcome to FreeSBIE" and then escape to
loader prompt.

Saying it didn't work is probably not enough. I got an error message
saying "Compile failed" followed by some codes I didn't had the time
to copy because my machine auto-rebooted.

I must admit I'm a forth newbie. What so important id I miss?
Any hint that will make me proceed in the correct direction will be much
appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Best regards
--