On 08/22/06 15:47, Pawel Jakub Dawidek wrote:
On Tue, Aug 22, 2006 at 03:38:15PM -0500, Eric Anderson wrote:
Did you get a chance to look at those screenshots? I'm curious to know if you also think it is gjournal related. I've stopped loading gjournal, and I've had no other related deadlocks.

I'm out of town tomorrow, I'll try to take a look when I'm back. We saw
snapshot/gjournal related deadlocks, but all were fixed, maybe there is
a fix which wasn't comitted.

Ok, great.  Thanks!

Eric