On Wed, Sep 06, 2006 at 07:20:39PM -0300, Eder wrote:
> A doubt,
>
> Kernel of the FreeBSD is monolithic, correct !!!

Correct.

> The MacOS is derived from kernel of the FreeBSD, correct !!!

Incorrect.  The kernel of MacOS X is mainly derived from the Mach
kernel, not from FreeBSD.  I believe it also contains much code
from various BSD-derivatives (including FreeBSD) but the basic design
is that of Mach rather than that of BSD.

--
<Insert your favourite quote here.>
Erik Trulsson