On 10/29/06 13:34, Frank Mayhar wrote:
On Sun, 2006-10-29 at 10:51 -0800, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
What does vnlru stand for? VNode List Recycling Unit? Someone please tell me. I lost Deep Thought's email address, so I'm a bit stuck.

I wasn't in on the naming, but I'll bet it stands for something along
the lines of VNode Least Recently Used.

Yep, that's what it means.

vn* is commonly used in the kernel for vnodes, and an 'lru' is commonly known for a 'least recently used' sort of list.

Eric