I'm the port maintainer for ftp/proftpd. I'm struggling with getting an
upgrade out. The problem I'm having is they added a new option which requires
libiconv. Autoconf looks for iconv.h, can't find it in /usr/local/include and
the build errors out when it can't link. I googled the problem and found that
autoconf by default doesn't look in usr/local/include even if it's in the
path. So, my question is what to put in the makefile or what to patch in the
sources to make autoconf pick up that header? Any help would be appreciated.

Beech
Beech Rintoul - Sys. Administrator - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  | Alaska Paradise Travel
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail  | 201 East 9Th Avenue Ste.310
/ \  - Please visit Alaska Paradise - http://www.alaskaparadise.com