Michel Talon wrote:

> For me the driver   0070121-wpi-freebsd.tar.gz as mentioned in
> the postof Gilbert Cao is the only one that works, and works
> very well. I am just using it now.  My computer is a Sony Vaio
> VGN C1 in 32 bits mode.

I would like to second this.  I have tried the
20070125-wpi-freebsd.tar.gz and the 20070131-wpi-freebsd.tar.gz
drivers from <http://www.clearchain.com/~benjsc/download/>, and I
get screens full of debug messages [scanning many channels], but
the interface always reports 'no carrier'.

I am sending this using the 0070121-wpi-freebsd.tar.gz driver.
The machine here is a Toshiba Tecra m6-EZ6611, and I am running
FreeBSD 6.2-stable [base system updated 17 Jan 2007].

I'm not much of a hacker, but I can test and send results.

I appreciate all the work that has been done, and now I can use
this work laptop [they said I could load any OS I wanted on it]
without an external wireless card.

--
jim smith