On Fri, 16 Feb 2007, Mike Silbersack wrote:

On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

/usr/ports/emulators/rtc

regards,

usleep

Already using / looked at that. I'm looking for something more in-depth.
-Garrett

The rtc port's sole purpose is to make the vmware port happier.  As you
probably saw, it just fakes the functions of the linux rtc device.

What other rtc functions do you need?  Almost everything the linux rtc
device does can be accomplished by raising your system hz and using
usleep/select.

Mike "Silby" Silbersack

Hmmm.. well, I can't seem to find equivalent definitions for the Linux kernel
macro RTC_PIE_OFF for instance and the emulators/rtc port isn't sufficiently
documented for me to determine how the original author found out what signals
RTC_PIE_ON and RTC_IRQP_* (whatever macro is also defined in
/usr/local/include/linux/rtc.h).

-Garrett