On 03/10/07 02:07, R. Tyler Ballance wrote:
I just thought that I'd throw this out there, I've run into some folks running FreeBSD on various systems here at SXSW in Austin, and would certainly like to coordinate a meetup with any users or hackers as there's some folks here touting OpenSolaris' ZFS, and containers in contrast to the experimental ZFS support on FreeBSD and jails.

It'd be nice to meet with any hackers in the area that were also too poor to make it out to AsiaBSDCon ;)

I'm in Austin.. This probably isn't the right list, but if you post a meeting place/time (or a few) to one of the right lists, I'd like to know about it..

Eric