On 6/8/07, Tom Evans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Fri, 2007-06-08 at 03:15 +0300, Abdullah Ibn Hamad Al-Marri wrote:
> On 6/7/07, Vlad GALU <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >     I couldn't help noticing that our gdb lags behind other BSDs. Is
> > there a technical reason for this? I'm thinking threading changes/gcc
> > changes (although I can't remember this kind of situation representing
> > a setback in other BSDs' case).
> >    Thanks.
>
> There is also a port not added since months *sigh*

> I wish this get resolved ASAP.

I don't see the problem? It is a shame it takes time to get stuff
completely clean and fixed and ready for inclusion into the ports tree,
but there is nothing stopping you from taking the shar archive from the
PR and building the port for your own personal use until it is added.

I'm not saying I can't get it installed.

The issue is why does it take forever, it's shame as you said.

--
Regards,

-Abdullah Ibn Hamad Al-Marri
Arab Portal