Xin LI wrote:
.

Hi,
Many thanks for your intersted.
You can go to http://csocks.altervista.org or in the FreeBSD ports collections (you must use the search keyword "csocks"). Instead, If you want to test the new libc with native socks support please download and install FreeBSD_libc.tar (fetch http://csocks.altervista.org/download/FreeBSD_libc.tar.gz). If you have any question for the installation procedure, you can contact me.

cheers

Raffaele