Hi,

Heiko Wundram (Beenic) wrote:

The problem is most probably related to the fact that the group of member functions is only discriminated by return type (i.e., the template parameter defines the return type), not by parameter (which could be inferred).

if nothing got changed over the last years, it is not possible to do this by definition.

When I needed this the last time, I used a enum as an additonal parameter to achieve this.

I know, it is not perfect, but it leads to what I intended.

It should work here too. I know, it is not the prefect solution.

Erich