Vlad GALU wrote:
On 2/7/08, Biks N <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

I am new to FreeBSD kernel programming.

Currently I am trying to work on mbuf data manupulation.

>From my understanding: data (payload) is stored into one or more mufs
which are chained together through m_next pointer.

Now, I need to retrive all data in mbuf chain ( mbufs linked by
m_next). I am working ip_output() in netinet/ip_output.c

Does there exist inbuilt function/macro to retrive all the data in mbuf chain?

   I may be wrong on this one, but according to my understanding, a
m_pullup() followed by a mtod() should do the trick.

depends what he wants to do..
check /sys/sys/mbuf.h and
/sys/kern/uipc_mbuf.c
for all sorts of methods for handling mbufs.

thanks in advance :)