On Wed, 27 Feb 2008, Yuri wrote:
KAYVEN RIESE wrote:

WEP is not fully secure.  WPA or WPA2 is the improvement.  The
above story notes that American businesses are in arears with
respect to properly upgrading the wireless routers that they
use for financial processing.

Sorry, Your response has nothing to do with the question.

I tend to beg to differ.  Backward compatibility standards imply
the answer to your question (that was actually already answered
anyway).  I considered it relevant to realize the importance of
WPA upgrade.  Sorry if you already knew that and I wasted your
time.

Yuri