Hello,

I'm insvestigating about KLD's programming, and I cant find in my way wiht
the SYSINIT framework. My problem is that im from spanish, and the SYSINIT
concept is more complex for my as I understand in english. My question is,
anyone can explain to in a less complex form? please, I would be very
grateful, thankzz!!

I belive that is a kernel trap for link modules and sub-systems, but i don't
sure. The best documentation about it is the charpter 5 of "FreeBSD
Architechture Handbook"  Is the best doc but i need a small help..I'm
writing a KLD programming article for a spanish underground magazine.