Hi,

On 6 Oct 2008, at 11:00, Evren Yurtesen wrote:
As far as I can see, there is no continuous backup solution for FreeBSD at the moment. I talked with R1Soft and they seem to not be able to support FreeBSD and need help.

Does anybody have free time and skills to give a hand? Please see:
http://forum.r1soft.com/showpost.php?p=3414&postcount=9

Should be possible to do this with a geom(4) class?

I know people who want to switch to using FreeBSD but cant do that because their backup solution (R1Soft) does not support FreeBSD :(

Thanks,
Evren

Bob Bishop
[EMAIL PROTECTED]