On Fri, 24 Oct 2008, Steve Franks wrote:

Hi,

I'm getting a 22 errno from tcsetattr() on 7-STABLE i386 in code which
was working under 7-STABLE amd64.  Serial device is a ucom (silabs
cp2103).  Permissions on /dev/cuaU0 look fine.  Cutecom/Minicom
appears to open the port without error...

I don't see anything obviously wrong, but I'd bet a bug related to 32/64-bit types. Can you post a complete piece of code that can be compiled and run and demonstrates the problem? Also, try compiling with -Wall -W and investigate any warnings that are produced.

By the way, errno 22 is EINVAL, "Invalid argument". perror() is your friend.

[snip code]

--

Nate Eldredge
[EMAIL PROTECTED]