Hi All,

Is there a way to explicitly assign an interrupt
of a device? I'm running on 6.3 and the two NICs
share the same interrupt. Obviously this will affect
the performance if the NICs are exposed to heavy network
traffic.

# vmstat -i
interrupt                          total       rate
<sniff>
irq11: em0 vr0+                  1081099         77
<sniff>
Total                           16958562       1222

Looking at the driver's code, I have the initial though
that this is the place where I can modify.

--
       adapter->res_interrupt = bus_alloc_resource_any(dev,
           SYS_RES_IRQ, &rid, RF_SHAREABLE | RF_ACTIVE);

I've tried changing RF_SHAREABLE to RF_ALLOCATED or other
values but still could not get the desired result and worst
the device fail to initialize. Is this possible in 6.3?

Thanks,
Ronnel