Eitan Adler escribió:

I'm starting to work on local modifications to freeBSD and I was
thinking of how to keep track of my local modifications.
My first thought was to make a svn repo and and keep the freeBSD source
as a "vendor branch".  Has anyone else done this? What else do you do to
keep track of local modifications?
Note: I'm tracking -STABLE; not -CURRENT.
I use Mercurial as described here:
http://wiki.freebsd.org/LocalMercurial

As an aside can anyone point me to a relatively easy bug/feature that I
can work on as a beginner C coder?
I suggest that you should browse the unassigned problem reports here from the bin category.

Regards,

--
Gabor Kovesdan

EMAIL: [EMAIL PROTECTED]