Nikola Knežević wrote:
As I described in my initial mail, I have to use two makefiles. One is the main Makefile, while the other has to be generated. In the generated .mk, I add to the SRCS, and I create the .PATH target with other (necessary) directories. Unfortunately, make depend doesn't work as it should be.

.MAKEFILEDEPS: elements.mk

.sinclude "elements.mk"
.include <bsd.kmod.mk>
--->8---

When I run make depend, it only includes SRCSs from BSDmakefile, not those from elements.mk.

I would try adding a "beforedepend" requirement:

beforedepend: elements.mk

Look at /usr/share/mk/bsd.dep.mk, which has the 'make depend'
logic.  It supports optional "beforedepend" and "afterdepend"
targets.

Tim