Hi everyone

  Im new to list and this question may be out of place. This is my first
post. Im new to freebsd and trying to understand how to create a jail from
some system calls. I followed the jail subsystem description from the
handbook and im having a problem or may be using the call incorrectly. But
here is what im trying to do.

int main()
{
  struct in_addr ipaddr;
  struct jail myjail;

  char path[PATH_MAX];

  realpath("/tmp", path);

  myjail.version = 1;
  myjail.path = path;
  myjail.hostname = "testjail";

  const char *ip;
  ip = "192.168.1.142";

  inet_aton(ip, &ipaddr);
  myjail.ip4 = ntohl(ipaddr.s_addr);   //  I get and error here, invalid
conversion from   _uint32_t' to in_addr*
  myjail.ip4 = ipaddr.s_addr;            // and and error here, invlid
conversion from in_addr_t to in_addr*
}

I know that there is more that needs to be done but this just a test stub as
im trying to work thru the calls and understand whats going on.
Any would be appreciated thanks.