Ivan Radovanovic wrote:
Doug Barton napisa:
Ivan Radovanovic wrote:
I totally disagree with you - being against change means that you
believe it is done the best way it could be done.
This argument is so non-sequitur that I'm tempted not to respond, but
no, that's not what I'm saying at all. What I'm saying is that there
are valid reasons to leave the defaults as they are, AND if you don't
like the defaults there are easy ways to manipulate that in your own
environment.

I would do that for sure if everyone thinks this ps behavior is something that should be kept at current state even if it could be made better

-w was added to show more information, and -ww for "all" information.

I find no problem understanding this and see no reason to change it.

"blue please"

p.s. -ww can get "big"

Ivan