On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 3:06 PM, John Baldwin <j...@freebsd.org> wrote:
> Something like this:

Ah, I understand now. :)

Got up to 17 seconds of trace with that change.

> Hmm.  It works well for me for doing traces.

It definitely works, it just always seems to have some-or-another
weird artifact.

But, with the lock info added, the locks that show big ugly gaping
multi-second "lock acquire" bars are: unp_mtx and so_rcv_sx.  I'm not
100% confident in this data yet, so I will try to get more data to
confirm, but if that offers any clues about where to look, I'm all
ears.

I'm also a bit hazy on what the dark grey vs. light grey background is about.

Thanks!