On Tue, 9 Feb 2010, Dag-Erling Smørgrav wrote:

Bernd Walter <ti...@cicely7.cicely.de> writes:

You can *not* lose copyright through dilution, only trademarks.

At worst, you might lose an infringement suit if the defendant can show
that you knew about *that particular case* long before you filed suit,
but it would not invalidate your copyright, nor would it diminish your
standing in other suits against other infringers.

Isn't what we are looking at here defamation of character?? Our beloved Daemon is being accused of browser history stealing!

DES
--
Dag-Erling Smørgrav - d...@des.no