Hi all,

I try to run FreeBSD-7-AMD64 on a Quad Xeon (Xeon MP 7320) and 32GB RAM. The Board is a X7QC3 by supermicro and the installation is done on another system, updated and plugged to this system. So I have a drive with 7-STABLE compiled today.

The last line I see from dmesg is vga0- then the system freezes.

Anyone using a similar configuration or knows what could be wrong? I still have some days left to play with it, before this box gets shipped to the customer.

Regards,
 Michael!