Thanks for the help.
I am trying to do load-balancing using 2 ISP's. Mostly traffic from the LAN. I will look at possible routing, but don't see how I can manipulate outgoing packets to split the outgoing load between the two external NIC's.
Anybody done this before?
Thanks
Gray

vladone wrote:

U have (for set 2) this rules to divert packets that outgoing:
$cmd 10050 set 2 divert natd2 ip from any to any out via $ext_if1
$cmd 10050 set 2 divert natd2 ip from any to any out via $ext_if2
I dont understand what u want to do?
This rules translate all adress that outgoing throught $ext_if1 and
$ext_if2 with address indicated by natd2. Divert and route is two
thinks completly different.
 If u want to route packets to different
outgoing interfaces, need to use different routes. (man route).
 If u want to outgoing packets with different addresses, but same
interface, need to use divert (and need to put alias for external
interface with addresses that u need).
 If u want to make so named load balancing, when use to lines for
incoming trafic that sumarize bandwidth then is more complicated.