>     Hi all,
>
>     I have a webserver runing apache 2.3 under windows 2003, and one BSD 5.4
> (gateway).
>
> How to redirect requisitions at 80´s port (200.X.X.X:80) to address
> (192.x.x.x:80) with nat and ipfw?

Pretty simple if you are using natd.

In /etc/rc.conf:

### Firewall Settings ###
firewall_enable="YES"
ipdivert_enable="YES"
gateway_enable="YES"
firewall_type="MYOWN"
natd_enable="YES"
natd_interface="xl0"  (replace with your external interface)
natd_flags="-f /etc/rc.natd"
#########################

In /etc/rc.natd:

#
# NATD configurationfile that supplies NATD whit parameters
#

log no
use_sockets yes
same_ports yes

# Ports redirected to the internal network

redirect_port tcp 192.168.0.100:22 222
redirect_port tcp 192.168.0.111:80 80

^ redirecting      ^ obvious            ^ external port
                    ^ type of traffic    ^ internal port

In the /etc/rc.firewall:

divert 8668 ip from any to any via xl0 (will be your external interface)

This is all there is to it (put in a simple way...)

Regards
/Erik