21.06.06 @ 16:41 Jeremie Le Hen wrote:

Looking at the patch lets me see that you are using the generic mbuf
tags.  This means the tag should be available along the packet's
trip through the kernel.  Would it be possible to slightly modify
the routing code in order to make those tags a routing criteria ?

Julian Elischer also has a neat patch that modifies the ipfw table
but he hasn't provided it so far [1].

[1] http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-net/2006-May/010563.html

The ipfw packet tagging patch was committed to src tree and will be MFCed to RELENG_6 about this weekend. I am currently working on ng_tag(4) netgraph node which could deal with tags (see http://antigreen.org/vadim/freebsd/ng_tag/) - I think, in theory it is possible to tag-based routing inside netgraph onto netgraph interfaces.

--
WBR, Vadim Goncharov