Synopsis: [ipfw] ipfw setfib does not work on local outgoing connections

State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
State-Changed-By: julian
State-Changed-When: Fri May 7 15:00:00 PDT 2010
State-Changed-Why:
Unfortunatly this is mostly unavoidable. The routing decision has already been
made by the time that
ipfw is called. There is a small possibility that  a change of fib could make
the stack do teh same thing
as ipfw fwd and force he packet to go back to the start and get rerouted, but
it's not quite as easy as that.

You should look at possibly setting the fib for the application in question or
maybe jsut its socket
if you have source. contact me directly to get some ideas we may be able to
work with you on.