Hi,
I'm trying to build a dummynet box on linux (Centos 6.3).   I have a bridge
created that properly forwards packets, however I cannot seem to alter their
behavior with ipfw pipes.  I've used dummynet on FreeBSD without issue, but I
can't seem to find a Linux equivalent to the following two sysctl commands that
will allow me to send bridged packets through ipfw.

     net.link.ether.ipfw: 0
             Controls whether layer-2 packets are passed to ipfw.  Default is
             no.

     net.link.bridge.ipfw: 0
             Controls whether bridged packets are passed to ipfw.  Default is
             no.

Any suggestions?
Regards,
Jim