On Sun, Dec 20, 2015, at 00:36, Graham Menhennitt wrote:
> On 25/11/2015 16:00, Graham Menhennitt wrote:
> > Hello IPFWers,
> >
> > I have a box running FreeBSD 10-stable that I use as a
> > router/firewall/NAT. It runs IPFW and uses kernel NAT. My son is nagging
> > me about playing multi-player online games on his Sony PS4.
> >
> > From what I've read, I could enable UPnP. But I've tried compiling the
> > net/miniupnpd port but it won't build for IPFW (and I don't want to
> > convert to PF).

I've run into the same problem. The port needs to be modified or changed
to be two different ports defining FWNAME. I can make it attempt to
build against ipfw with:

MAKE_ARGS= "FWNAME=ipfw"

but it fails to build. Upstream docs seem to indicate it only supports
OSX's ipfw. I would love to see this building for FreeBSD, though.

--
  Mark Felder
  ports-secteam member