On 7/06/2016 4:00 PM, Andrey V. Elsukov wrote:
On 07.06.16 09:31, wishmaster wrote:
With the following patch you will be able create two different states, I
think, and solve your task with NAT and dynamic rules:
https://reviews.freebsd.org/D6674
Will there be the patch in the 11-RELEASE?
Hi,

there are three patches for ipfw, that I want to commit:
        https://reviews.freebsd.org/D6420
        https://reviews.freebsd.org/D6434
        https://reviews.freebsd.org/D6674

But we are in code slush and there aren't any positive review yet. So, I
guess they will be committed only after 11.0 would be branched.

6674 would be good to have.. I;ve given it a +1

The feature I want from Lev's change is the ability to store a state entry without the implicit check-state.