Hi Michael,

as someone who first encountered jails with FreeBSD 10.0, I got utterly
frustrated trying to set them up for IPv6 for example. The thing that
bugged me most was that whenever I went looking for help online, I kept on
getting posts relating to FreeBSD 8.0 or 9.1, only to find out later
"that was deprecated in 10.0"... gggrrrrr

Anyway, I'll be very interested to read what you come up with!
Like I said, none of the tutorials or tools that I found covered what I wanted
to do, and now, I'm not even sure if it's possible... but that's what I
get for not just blindly following the tutorials and being happy with the
incomplete results :-|

Good luck!

Cheers,

Steve

PS: I tried ezjail, qjail and manual setup... and failed with all three (though,
mostly with the networking stuff).
I'm using ZFS, and want to set up multiple jail-networks (for
development/testing
of a peer-to-peer app that chats locally and across sub-nets), separate jails
for
various, un-related web-services, network daemons (dhcp, dns, smtp/imap) etc.
I was also quite interested in beadm(1) and the way it uses a jail to set up a
new OS
allowing you to then switch from one installation to another by changing the
ZFS dataset
mountpoint configuration.