Dear Sirs or madams,

Good day. Hope you are all fine.

It is not good for everybody to know that the current situation for"COVID-19"
virusin the world is still in bad situation, we should fight and defeat virus
together.

Basis on current bad situation, we supply big quantity personal protective
equipment products such as kinds ofInstant Hand Sanitizer and face maskto
everybody who need in the world in this special time.

Please feel free to let us know which one you need and we will do our best to
help.

Once again, let us expect to defeat the virus and win it in everywhere of the
world soonest.

Best regards,
Linda
NSN HK LIMITED