Hmmm, for me it reports that error sometimes, but very rarely (maybe once in 30-40 runs) - does it report it to you every time?

On 01/06/2020 21:58, bran.damon wrote:
Thanks Ivan, it worked! Now I am able to create a simple HelloWorld console app. I can
compile it, however I can't debug it. It says: "Could not connect to the
debugger."
Is this error message known to you?

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.