HeyMonoSir or Madam,-ikvqdjim-Are you interested in saving money on importing
any of the following?-Sauce-flavor liquor-Luzhou-flavor liquor-Fragrant
liquorSince all our products are produced in a special economic development
area in China, the price is very favorable, and we are also happy to provide
you with import and export procedures! Support for customization, OEM, and free
samples. My contact information is as follows. I am glad to receive your
letter.kind regards!
Ms.Li/Li DanGeneral Manager of Foreign TradeLuzhou Luxiang Wine Industry Co.,
Ltd.Tel/phone: 15883012399WeChat ID:
l304540238Email:luxiangjiu...@producecoltd.ltd