In the devel/msbuild port, where do the nupkg-* files come from in the msbuild
port:

https://github.com/freebsd/freebsd-ports/tree/main/devel/msbuild

This is my first time trying to patch a port, I understand that the port system
has definitions to fetch nuget packages, (I have read the porter's handbook and
ports.bsd.mk and similar files), however my question is: where did the
maintainer find these lists of required NuGet packages for the msbuild port?
(the content of the nupkg-* files). I have spent hours browsing the upstream
[mono/msbuild repository on Github](https://github.com/mono/msbuild), but this
is not clear to me.

The build process of the upstream mono/msbuild is itself not trivial since
upstream is meant to bootstrap msbuild for mono, and their repository says:
"this should only be used to build msbuild itself". They have a multi-step
build process: first fetch a prebuilt msbuild, then do the rest of the build
using the freshly created msbuild.

Therefore I'm having a really hard time trying to understand how the nupkg-*
files have been constructed, and the overall strategy/approach the porter has
followed. If I can finally understand where the content of the nupkg-* files
comes from, I will be in a much better position to try to update the port to a
version >= 16.3 since this is a hard requirement of the language
server[Omnisharp-roslyn](https://github.com/OmniSharp/omnisharp-roslyn)
providing IDE-like capabilities for csharp and other .NET languages to all text
editors from emacs to vscode.

I am trying to update the msbuild package, to have it work with the new
lang/mono6.8 package [being worked on
here](https://reviews.freebsd.org/rP557880).