[ -net removed, -questions added ]

On Mon, Oct 01, 2001 at 03:08:08PM -0700, Anuranjan wrote:
> I need to install the WLAN card (either a Cisco Aironet 350, or a Lucent
> WaveLAN) and I think the drivers are "an" and "wi" resp. How can I install
> these cards and the respective drivers? My kernel seems to be configured for
> it as I can see entries for both uncommented in my /usr/src/i386/conf/NEWKER
> file.

what a fine example of a question better asked on [EMAIL PROTECTED]
rather then taking a technical thread on a technical mailinglist and
polluting it with newbie questions.

--
- bill fumerola / [EMAIL PROTECTED] / [EMAIL PROTECTED] / [EMAIL PROTECTED]
- my anger management counselor can beat up your self-affirmation therapist