I perhaps should have read all of the mail.....

Well - Squid got X-Forwarded for,
And that't easy to configure Apache to look into, I believe that the
newer IIS server if that's used also are quite good at that type of
access.

If I remember correctly doing a reverse proxy under Apache would
(with the proxy-pass-reverse) produce pretty much the same result.

But another thing comes to mind, squid do produce quite nice logs
as well?

/JE

Unix is like a wigwam - no gates, no windows, apache inside

 Johan Edstrom, SCA IT Services
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Tel      : +1 920 727 8821
 Fax      : +1 920 727 8810