> I don't know if I can quantify the issue very well, but since moving
> from 4.4-RELEASE to 4.5-RELEASE on my laptop, I've noticed that
> TCP-over-IPv6 sessions get stuck rather easily. They end up in a state
> where no further I/O will take place. TCP-over-IPv4 does not have this
> problem.

> This machine is using IPSEC over 802.11b (wi0 - a lucent gold card), and
> a (gif0) tunnel for IPv6-over-v4 (without any IPSEC since it's tunneling
> over v4 which is IPSECed anyway).

If possible, please give us more details.

For example, I'm wondering:

Does the situation change if you do not use IPSEC?  Does the situation
change if you establish a TCP connection without IPv6-over-IPv4 tunnels?

Thanks,

                                        JINMEI, Tatuya
                                        Communication Platform Lab.
                                        Corporate R&D Center, Toshiba Corp.