MTRG in conjunction with snmpd. It will gather the data you require.  Also,
you can safely run SNMPD as a non root user for this purpose and I strongly
advise that.  Both programs are in the ports tree.

        ---Mike

On Tue, 21 May 2002 14:58:22 +0300, in sentex.lists.freebsd.net you wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Can you tell me a way to collect per network interface statistic on my
>FreeBSD box?
>At this moment I'm using IPFilter accounting to collect needed
>information, but I think this way I'm collecting only information
>related to tcp, udp and icmp traffic. My purpose is to visualize this
>data in MRTG.
>
>Thank you in advantage,
>
>Ivailo Tanusheff
>System Administrator and Security Advisor
>ProCredit Bank

Mike Tancsa  ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Sentex Communications Corp,
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
"Given enough time, 100 monkeys on 100 routers
could setup a national IP network." (KDW2)