> I have no control over or access to the link.. all I have is a promise
> that they will deliver
> 14Mb/Sec. with approc 300mSec. RTT to me but there is no promise about
> packet order.

My guess is that they are doing round-robin load balancing, instead
of per-flow load balancing.

You may not have access to the link's config, but do you have someone
that you could ask to change the load-sharing algorithm?  (I expect
you've thought of this, but figured I'd ask).  If they are doing this
with the idea that one could get more than an E1's worth of bandwidth
out of a single flow, it sounds like they are misguided....

                --eli