On 5/2/06, Iasen Kostov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
[snip]
Btw what is the status of the multi-session to the same
point PPTP NAT (e.g call ID tracking) ?

PF's NAT has the same problem.   We have this come up quite often on
pfSense where someone wants to make multiple connections through the
firewall to a target PPTP server.   After the first connection PF
seems to loose track of the (what your calling ID tracking I suppose)
in GRE and then no new connections can be created to that particular
PPTP server.  Works fine if the second person connects to a different
server however.

Scott