[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

George, maybe there should be a separate category in GNATS also, for
network issues?

Instead of being in kern you mean?  I have thought that before but I
don't control GNATS and we'd have to review a lot of bugs.
I have noticed there has been a gradual effort over time by the Bugmeisters to classify bugs by putting [netinet] or other strings in the one-line bug synopsis.

Whilst this is a great help, it still doesn't address many of the issues we have with GNATS, upon which consensus has not yet been reached as to how to go forward.

Personally, I'd like to blow GNATS up and replace it with Bugzilla.

Regards,
BMS