Rajkumar S wrote:
Hi,

I have a low cost 128kbps and a high cost 512 kbps link to internet.
Is it possible to do a "spillover" routing so that the high cost link
is used only when the low cost link is, say, used more than 80%.
This feature is almost certainly not going to be present in the base system. What you would need to do to implement this is to configure a part of the kernel to perform bandwidth measurements and make an upcall to bring up the other link in a dial-on-demand style configuration. Add NAT into the mix and it gets even more interesting. I believe pf+altq may have the potential to do this however I could not help you with where to begin re configuring it to do so, so I wish you best of luck in your research.

Regards,
BMS