Hello,

First of, I am not sure if this is the correct mailing list for my queries. Please do let me know if this isn't the right one.

I am interested in tracking send/recv queues at the transport layer for TCP and SCTP.

- Is netstat the only way to achieve this tracking?

- With netstat, it seems I have the following options:
1. netstat -m. Is there a way to view the output in application/socket specific format? 2. The recv Q/send Q information in netstat -a. But, I do not see information for SCTP sockets here. Am I missing something?

- Since, I am interested in tracking memory over time, I should run a periodic script to execute netstat every x seconds?

Thanks a ton,
Preethi