David Cornejo wrote:
This may not be related, but I have a Soekris 4801 running CURRENT that with a GENERIC kernel exhibits the behavior where TCP connects don't happen. If I switch to an old kernel config file, it works..

This failure happens between this box and a RELENG_6 (updated last week), another CURRENT box, and a Windows XP machine.

If I ssh back into the 4801 from the console it works ok, as someone earlier mentioned.

I also have tcpdumps from the 4801 to the RELENG_6 box if anyone wants to see them..

Yes please.

--
Andre